9 November 2017
AOG 2018 will feature an exhibition in addition to conference content that will ensure attendees have an unsurpassed opportunity to learn about the latest developments that are occurring across the world in a dynamically changing oil and gas industry.
In an effort to improve exhibition participation, Subsea Energy Australia has negotiated a more affordable tranche of booth spaces within the Subsea Zone. All new for AOG 2018, introducing the 78-sqm Australian Subsea Pavilion, exclusive to Subsea Energy Australia members. The Pavilion will be equally divided to facilitate 22 companies to collaborate within the shared space.
Australian Subsea Pavilion at AOG 2018
78-sqm block, adjacent to the Subsea Forum, subdivided to 22 “Mini-Pods”.
- Free-standing pillars around the periphery with company logo
- Backdrop graphic panel for company branding (dimensions to be provided)
- Space to display of company literature
- Listing in the exhibitor’s catalogue
- Electrical power on the stand
- There will be space to host small meetings on the stand
Option 1: Mini-Pod $2500
Option 2: Maxi-Pod $4900 (2 adjacent mini-pods)
Prices exclude GST; to be paid upon booking through AOG.
Please contact Frances (email@example.com) for any expression of interest and further information.