SBE Evolve Program
SBE Australia runs programs to support women led businesses. In the Evolve program, you’ll spend eight weeks working alongside other female founders and leaders at a similar stage of growth and have access to a network of power players who are there to encourage, mentor, challenge and support. You’ll gain:
• A diverse and supportive group of peers at the same level of business development as you.
• Expert advisors from a wide range of industries.
• Professional help in making sure your business foundations are strong.
• Solid strategies to address your specific growth challenges.
• Insightful tools to test customer, product and marketing strategies.
• Empowering, hands-on training in the key disciplines needed for start-up success (things
like market opportunities, customer experience, product milestones, equity, team and vision).
• Pitch practice and weekly feedback from some of the best in the business (check out our alumnae network!)
All this, tailored and targeted to making sure your very own business is investor ready.
SBE Australia runs programs to support women led businesses.
Apply for the upcoming SBE Evolve 8-week program now. The program will be based out of Perth, although it will be a hybrid model, meaning some sessions are virtual and some are face-to-face. The program will run from July 27th 2021 and applications close July 19th, so apply NOW – https://sbeaustralia.org/pages/evolve