Being a Subsea Energy Australia member organisation means belonging to the premier peak body for the Australian subsea sector. An industry led, WA Government initiative.
Who can become a member?
Any organisations established in Australia that delivers products or services in or to the subsea industry, or intend to do so, can become members of Subsea Energy Australia.
Why become a member?
- Access to our networking events, Business Awards and Masterclasses at member rates
- Opportunity to exhibit at our annual Subsea Suppliers Forum
- Discounts to other industry events and resources that we partner with, including Australian Oil & Gas (AOG).
- Be part of subsea industry led collaboration, research and development
- Supporting advocacy of our industry to government agencies and academia
- Voting rights at each Annual General Meeting
How to Join
To become a member, please fill in our online registration form. We will process this and complete the registration of your membership as promptly as we can.
What does it cost>
The current fees are as follows:
All prices exclude GST.